Building the Future:
Infrastructure and Growth in Peru
Americas Society/Council of the Americas, in partnership with Peru’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, will host its fourteenth annual Latin American Cities Conference in Lima. In addition to exploring the economic outlook of Peru and the region, this year’s conference will focus on how to revamp Peru’s infrastructure in order to make the country’s economic growth more sustainable and equitable. Experts and stakeholders from the public and private sectors will discuss President Martín Vizcarra’s National Infrastructure Plan for Competitiveness, as well as best practices to increase transparency, efficiency, and sustainability in the infrastructure sector.
Registration: This event is complimentary for all registrants.
Prior registration is required.
This event will be conducted in Spanish.
- Gustavo Meza-Cuadra, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Peru @GMeza_Cuadra
- Viviana Caro, Representative in Peru, Inter-American Development Bank
- Kate Harrisson, British Ambassador to Peru @kate_harrisson
- Alejandro Olivo Villa, Sovereign and Sub-Sovereign Group, Associate Managing Director and Head for Latin America, Project and Infrastructure Group, Moody’s Investors Services @MoodysLatAm
- Leonie Roca, President, Association for the Promotion of National Infrastructure (AFIN)
- Julio Velarde, President, Central Bank of Peru
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
*Additional speakers to be confirmed.
Event Information: Marcelo Barretta | email@example.com | 212-277-8378
Individual Membership Information: Lee Evans | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8384
Sponsorship Opportunities: Ana Calderon | email@example.com | 1-212-277-8358
COA Corporate Membership Information: Mila Fontana | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8331
Note: View a list of COA corporate members.
Press Inquiries: email@example.com
Cancellation: Please contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 3.