Elite Level $30,000/yr.
- Exclusive invitations to substantially all private programs with world leaders
- Preferred invitations for select senior executives to off-the-record, private meetings with government officials, business and cultural leaders
- Preferred seating at select programs, events and conferences
- Preferred position on Q&A sessions in virtual programs
- Assistance in establishing contacts to further business interests
- Opportunity to rent AS/COA HQ facilities at a reduced member rate plus overhead expenses, once per year, based on availability, and thereafter at member rates
- Opportunity to select 5 rising leaders in the company to become members of our Young Professionals of the Americas (YPA) initiative
- Five (5) copies of Americas Quarterly magazine, which covers business, politics and culture in the Americas
Plus all the following benefits…
Standard Level $15,000/yr.
- Invitations to all public programs throughout the Western Hemisphere at member rates
- Invitations for select senior executives to off-the-record, private meetings with government officials, business and cultural leaders
- Opportunity to serve as moderator, speaker or panelist in relevant programs, if appropriate.
- Opportunity to sponsor private programs, working groups, series, and conferences
- Opportunity to join COA working groups
- Opportunity to participate in programs via conference calls and Web-casting when available
- Member discounts to public programs throughout the Western Hemisphere, including our Washington Conference and COA Symposium & BRAVO Business Awards Gala in Miami
- Complimentary admission for senior level executives to AS VIP gallery openings and events
- Acknowledgement as a corporate member in the AS/COA Annual Report, website, and collateral materials
- Opportunity to select 3 rising leaders in the company to become members of our Young Professionals of the Americas (YPA) initiative
- Three (3) copies of Americas Quarterly magazine, which covers business, politics and culture in the Americas
- Exclusive member rates for advertising and sponsored content in Americas Quarterly and on AQ Online
As of July 2020. Corporate Relations Department