Please join us for our sixth annual AS/COA Women's Hemispheric Network (WHN) Forum in Miami. This year's forum will highlight Diversity as a Driver of Growth in the Americas, convening a select group of business and community leaders for a series of conversations on shared challenges and opportunities for inclusion across all sectors. In addition, the WHN Miami forum will convene a stellar lineup, featuring two panels of speakers who will share personal career trajectories and offer perspectives on actively promoting diversity in the workforce.
Interactive table discussions and a networking reception will follow.
Learn about the Women's Hemispheric Network. | Watch videos from last year's forum.
- Paula Bellizia, Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Operations, Microsoft Latin America
- Tish Mendoza, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Business Services, and Chief Human Resources Officer, AES
- Patricia Menéndez-Cambó, Vice Chair, Greenberg Traurig, PA @GTLawWomen
- Carlos Penzini, Senior Vice President, Magic Leap
- Horace O. Porrás, Vice President, Human Resources Latin America, American Tower Corporation
- Paula Ramos, Partner, Consumer Healthcare, McKinsey & Company
- Susan Segal, President & CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas @s_segal
*Additional speakers to be confirmed
This program is by invitation only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Program Information & Sponsorship Opportunities: Vanessa Vazquez | email@example.com | 1-305-779-4816
Press Inquiries: MediaRelations@as-coa.org | 1-212-277-8384| 1-212-277-8333