8:00 to 9:30 am ET
Corporate Partnerships: From Philanthropy to Social Impact Investment in Latin America
A panel of senior business leaders will share their perspectives on how businesses can support sustainable economic development.
BRAVO Leadership Forums is pleased to present a BRAVO Dialogue focused on Latin America's social impact investment landscape.
The session will explore how multinational corporations today can support the right partners while working towards sustainable economic development. The dialogue will focus on how companies establish their social impact strategies, and prioritize causes that are embedded into their business model.
- William C. Davies, Jr., Managing Senior Vice President, Corporate Development & Strategic Initiatives, City National Bank of Florida
- Thiago Fernandes, Head of LatAm, Social and Environment Group, Bank of America
- Marcelo Fumasoni, Head of Human Resources, Microsoft Latin America
- Liana Sucar-Hamel, Head of Communications - Latin America, Airbus
- Jorge Becerra, Emeritus Senior Partner & Senior Advisor, BCG (moderator)
Join the discussion on Twitter: #BRAVObiz | @ASCOA
In-person attendance: Cyndi Balladares at email@example.com. Space is limited.
Program information: Yndira Marin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Luciana Sabillon at email@example.com
BRAVO sponsorship opportunities: Mercedes Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org
This conversation is part of the 2023 COA Symposium and BRAVO hybrid series. Building upon its 28-year tradition, Council of the Americas continues to provide access to leadership and promote collaboration among industry and social impact leaders through its BRAVO series.