In collaboration withMujeres en Finanzas
Join the Women’s Hemispheric Network as we host our fourth conference in Mexico City. Conference participants will have the opportunity to network and join in the conversation with table leaders. This year’s conference will focus on the strategies and initiatives to promote women's leadership and the challenges professional women and men face with their partners as they respond to the demands of two careers.
- Mónica Aspe Bernal, Vice President of External Affairs and Corporate Communications, AT&T Mexico @maspeb
- Sofía Belmar Berumen, CEO, Metlife Mexico @sofiabelmar
- Jean-Louis Guisset, Head of J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Samantha Ricciardi, Managing Director, Country Head, BlackRock Mexico @BlackRockMX
- Vanessa Rubio, Senator, Mexican Congress @VRubioMarquez
- Samuel Villegas, Country Head, Goldman Sachs Mexico
- Ragnhild Melzi, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas @ASCOA
*Additional speakers to be confirmed.
Event information: Yvette Garza | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8370
Table Sponsorship Opportunities: Natalia Novak-Williamson | email@example.com | 1-212-277-8374
COA Corporate Membership Information: Mila Fontana | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8331
Note: To view a list of COA corporate members, please click here.
Press Inquiries: email@example.com
Registration and Cancellation: Please contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at firstname.lastname@example.org before 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 19.