Tuesday, April 5, 2016
- Ragnhild Melzi, Vice President, Public Policy Programs & Corporate Relations, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- Deborah Stern Vieitas, CEO, Amcham Brasil
- Jorge Arbache, Head, Economic Department, Ministry of Planning, Budget and Management, Brazil
- Marcelo Kfoury Muinhos, Head, Economic Research Department, Citi Brazil
- Julia Leite, São Paulo Bureau Chief, Bloomberg News (moderator)
At our annual Latin American Cities conference in São Paulo, speakers discussed Brazil's overall economic scenario and opportunities for investment, such as infrastructure.