- Julio Babecki, Partner, L Catterton
- Terry Dale, President and CEO, USTOA
- Felipe Jaramillo, President, ProColombia (Download his presentation.)
- Thomas McDonald, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Jaguar Growth Partners
- Adriana La Rotta, Senior Director of Media Relations, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (moderator)
Colombia is one of the most attractive Latin American countries for investors, according to ProColombia's Felipe Jaramillo, given that it is one of the region's fastest-growing economies, with an expanding tourism sector and huge agricultural potential, especially after the government's peace deal with the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, known as the FARC. At a panel about investing in the country, speakers discussed how Colombia's expanding middle class, which now makes up more than 30 percent of the population, is also capturing investors' attention. "The middle class is the main pillar of any business we undertake," said Jaguar Growth Partners' Thomas McDonald.