12–1 p.m. ET
(Image: Pedro Uribe)
Workshops: 10th Annual Women's Hemispheric Network
One day before the 10th annual conference, WHN will host four simultaneous sessions on topics ranging from talent development to women in STEM, facilitated by industry leaders.
Ahead of our 10th Annual Women's Hemispheric Network Conference on October 21 and as part the WHN's 10th anniversary, AS/COA will host four simultaneous sessions meant to be interactive spaces for participants to learn from industry leaders about a specific topic related to women’s leadership. The goal is for participants to leave the workshop with practical advice and tangible skills that they can incorporate into their professional life.
1. Autoconocimiento y desarrollo del talento
This workshop will be led by Suzy Tonin, head of human resources at American Tower in Brazil. The session will be in Spanish.
To RSVP, email Marcelo Barretta at: email@example.com
2. Manteniendo nuestra cultura en tiempos de Covid – engagement y experiencia
This workshop will be led by Agustina Alberto, people director for North America at Globant. The session will be in Spanish.
To RSVP, email Luisa Horwitz at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Hidden Bias in Our World: The Importance of Closing the Gender Data Gap
This workshop will be led by Sarah E. Kemp, associate vice president, head global women’s health policy and ESG strategy at Organon. The session will be in English.
To RSVP, email Adán Toledo at: email@example.com
4. Building a Successful Career in STEM
This workshop will be in the format of a conversation, followed by a Q&A with the audience. The following AstraZeneca regional leaders will participate:
- Josefina Flores, End User Services Operations Lead, Mexico
- Barbara Furtado, Vaccines Medical Lead, Brazil
- Alejandra Herrera Vargas, Global Finance Services Controlling Associate Director, Costa Rica
- Peter Overheu, Country President, Andean Cluster
- Sylvia Varela, Area Vice President, Latin America
This session will be in English.
To RSVP, email Cristina Guevara at: firstname.lastname@example.org
These workshops are for AS members, COA members, YPA members, sponsors, and special guests.
Learn more about AS/COA membership.
To learn more about sponsorship, please email Ana Calderon at: email@example.com