- Alexis Meissner, Head of Security Services for the Americas, HSBC
- Suzy White, Chief Operating Officer for Global Market Businesses, HSBC
- Courtney Wright, Relationship Manager for Institutional Clients, HSBC
- Katie Bouazza, Co-Head of Global Banking for Latin America, HSBC (Moderator)
At the fifth AS/COA Women's Hemispheric Network Conference in New York, four of HSBC's female bankers discussed how women can take advantage of connections and relationships throughout their career, what they are doing to fight the lack of diversity in banking today, and how to make time to ask for and give advice to others. "When we push the diversity agenda, we can take risks when hiring and bringing people into roles," said HSBC Alexis Meissner.
- Learn more about the Women's Hemispheric Network.