- Om Arora, Head of Latin America, Pfizer Innovative Health
- Bernadette Aulestia, EVP of Global Distribution, HBO
- Erika Irish Brown, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Bloomberg
- Richard Lui, Reporter, MSNBC (moderator)
A panel of experts discussed the best ways for women to network today in a panel at AS/COA Fifth Women's Hemispheric Network Conference in New York. Telling your story and putting yourself and successes out there are crucial to building quality work relationships. "Nobody knows about your hard work unless you tell them. You need people to know your story," said Bloomberg's Erika Irish Brown.
- Learn more about the Women's Hemispheric Network.