- Karen Antebi, Economic Counselor, Trade & NAFTA Office, Embassy of Mexico
- Jon Barela, CEO, The Borderplex Alliance
- Alfredo Corchado, Award-winning journalist, author, and Mexico bureau chief of The Dallas Morning News
- Veronica Escobar, El Paso County judge
- Paul Foster, Founder and former Executive Chairman, Western Refining, Inc.
- Brian Winter, Editor-in-chief, Americas Quarterly; vice president of policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (moderator)
Experts joined Americas Quarterly in El Paso, Texas to launch the magazine's issue on the border region and discuss the future of the U.S.-Mexico relationship, trade deals such as the North American Free Trade Agreement and the Trans-Pacific Partnership, and the scenario for communities at the border.
- Read more on Indivisible, Americas Quarterly 2017 issue 2 on the U.S-Mexico border.
- Read a summary of the event.