- Francisco Alvarez-Demalde, founder and managing partner of Riverwood Capital Partners
- Katia Bouazza, Managing Director and Head of Latin America, Capital Financing, HSBC Securities (USA) Inc.
- Eduardo Elsztain, Chairman and CEO, IRSA
- Pablo Goldberg, Portfolio Manager and Senior Strategist for BlackRock's Emerging Market Debt Team
- Marcelo Mindlin, Chairman and Chief Exectuive Officer, Panpa Energía
- John Authers, Senior Investment Commentator, Financial Times (moderator)
Experts from the business and banking sectors shared insights into the most promising opportunities for businesses at the 2017 Argentina Investment Conference. Of note, is the recent 100-year term bond Argentina recently issued, which two years ago was seemingly unthinkable, said the Financial Times' John Authers as he opened the panel. Speakers discussed how such advances are changing the conversation in the business community, which no longer questions whether inflation is on the right downward track, but is instead focused on the details of how inflation can continue on this path.