Bitcoins in Argentina, time zone as comparative advantage, and a region with a common language and as many consumers as in China: young entrepreneurs working in Latin America shared their experiences, successes, and hurdles. Panelists talked about the entrepreneurial ecosystem, cultural differences between starting a company in the United States or Latin America, and how to foster entrepreneurship and technological innovation in the region.
The event was organized by AS/COA Young Professionals of the Americas as part of Internet Week New York.
- , Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO, Aporta
- Lisa Besserman, Founder, Startup Buenos Aires
- Andres Blank, Co-Founder, Caliber
- Laura Pastrana, Co-Founder and COO, QVit
- Diego Saez Gil, Founder, WeHostels
- Patrick McGinnis, Managing Partner, Dirigo Advisors
- Margaret Rohrmann, Associate, Kekst and Company