- Gilles Gauthier, Economic Affairs Minister, Embassy of Canada
- Warren Maruyama, Partner, Hogan Lovells; Former General Counsel, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
- Charles Roh, Former U.S. Deputy Chief Negotiator for NAFTA
- Kenneth Smith Ramos, Director, Trade & NAFTA Office, Embassy of Mexico
- Wendy Cutler, Vice President, Asia Society Policy Institute (moderator)
Experts and policy developers who work with Mexico, Canada, and the United States discussed the terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the potential changes in the trade agreement, and how these negotiations can affect global trade and Asia.