- Guillermo Areas, Head Government Relations and External Affairs, Representative Office, Latin America and the Caribbean, The BMW Group
- Irene Arias Hofman, CEO, IDB Lab
- Ady Beitler, President & Co-CEO, Nilus
- Lisa Besserman, CEO & Founder, Startup Buenos Aires
- Gerry Diaz Bartolome, Deputy Chief of Mission, The Embassy of Argentina
- Anna Edgerton, Reporter, Bloomberg
- Nicolás García Mayor, CEO & Founder, Cmax System Inc.
- Facundo Martin Diaz, Managing Partner and Cofounder, Playonholo
- Zoe Dauth, Program Manager, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
Four of the six Latin American unicorns were born in Argentina. How did the country become the region's entrepreneurial hub? Startup founders and experts on a Young Professionals of the Americas (YPA) panel in Washington, DC, shared their perspectives on the current entrepreneurial ecosystem, sectors ripe for tech disruption, and areas of improvement.