On March 18, AS/COA hosted a panel discussion on the advances and future of energy in North America. Panelists talked about a new context for the region's energy sector, analyzing how integration has deepened since NAFTA came into effect 20 years ago, as well as the future prospects for regional cooperation.
- John F. Prato, Consul General of Canada
- Christian Gómez, Jr. , Director, Energy, Council of the Americas
- Monica Gattinger, Associate Professor, University of Ottawa
- Amos J. Hochstein, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy Diplomacy, Bureau of Energy Resources (ENR), U.S. Department of State
- David Knapp, Chief Energy Economist, Energy Intelligence Group (Moderator)
- Robert Skinner, Executive Fellow, University of Calgary