In collaboration with:
AS/COA and LAVCA hosted a forum on venture capital and entrepreneurship in Latin America, corresponding with the release of the 2013 LAVCA Scorecard. Distinguished investors, business leaders, and entrepreneurs explored what governments are doing to promote venture capital and offer an update on startup activity and investments in the region—particularly in the booming tech sector.
- Cate Ambrose, President, Latin American Venture Capital Association (LAVCA) | See Ambrose's Powerpoint presentation.
- Juan Pablo Cappello, Co-Founder and Board Member, Idea.me (moderator)
- Boris Hirmas Said, Chairman, Tres Mares S.A. (Santiago, Chile); Chairman, Yellow Pepper Mexico SA de CV; and Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Pino Center, Florida International University
- Manuel D. Medina, Managing Partner, Medina Capital Group
- Andres Moreno, Founder and CEO, Open English