AS/COA’s Data Governance Working Group as part of the Tech Series held its first roundtable discussion focused on technology, the responsible use of data, and the challenges posed by these uncertain times and beyond.
The working group will hold another two members-only virtual roundtable discussions this year.
- Caroline Buckee, Professor, Harvard School of Public Health, COVID-19 Mobility Network
- Danilo Doneda, Lawyer and Law Professor, Specialist in Privacy and Data Protection, Brazil
- Eduardo Bertoni, Director, National Agency for Access to Public Information
- Miriam Wugmeister, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Bojana Bellamy, President of Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP's Centre for Information Policy Leadership
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas