Roundtable: 9 to 11 am ET
Responsible Use of Data in a Time of Emergency Roundtable: The Role of Technology as a Tool for Social Good
AS/COA's Data Governance Working Group kicked-off its three-part series on June 3 hosting a discussion with experts on technology, the responsible use of data, and the challenges posed by these uncertain times.
As part of the Tech Series, AS/COA’s Data Governance Working Group held its first roundtable discussion focused on technology, the responsible use of data, and the challenges posed by these uncertain times and beyond.
The working group will hold another two members-only virtual roundtable discussions this year.
- Caroline Buckee, Professor, Harvard School of Public Health, COVID-19 Mobility Network
- Danilo Doneda, Lawyer and Law Professor, Specialist in Privacy and Data Protection, Brazil
- Eduardo Bertoni, Director, National Agency for Access to Public Information
- Miriam Wugmeister, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Bojana Bellamy, President of Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP's Centre for Information Policy Leadership
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas