Registration: 5:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Presentation and Discussion: 5:30 p...
(Image: AP Photo)
Private Equity and Venture Capital: Targeting Latin American Consumers
On December 5, AS/COA will host a panel with leading private equity and venture capital fund managers on investments targeting Latin American middle class consumption.
The expansion of Latin America’s middle class is driving a wide range of investment opportunities for private equity and venture capital firms. Over the last five years, there has been a steady increase in the number of deals in education, healthcare, consumer finance, household goods, retail, and companies offering other consumer products and services. Leading fund managers share insights on opportunities and challenges facing PE/VC investors targeting Latin American middle class consumption.
- Randy Melzi, Senior Director, Public Policy Programs and Corporate Relations, AS/COA
- Enrique Bascur, Managing Partner, Latin America, CVCI Private Equity
- Fernando Burgos, Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
- Nnamdi Okike, Vice President, Insight Venture Partners
- Scott Voss, Managing Director, HarbourVest Partners
- Cate Ambrose, President and Executive Director, Latin American Venture Capital Association (Moderator) | Download presentation
Prior registration is required.
Registration Fee: $50.00 for AS**, COA and LAVCA Members; $75.00 all other AS Members and Non-Members.
*AS Members at the $250 Sustaining Level and above
Event Information: Contact Mercedes Laxague at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-212-277-8382.
Press Inquiry: Contact Adriana La Rotta at email@example.com or 1-212-277-8384.
Cancellation: Contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 4, 2012.
Note: Registration is not required to view the web cast. Please click on the link below at the time of the event.