Roundtable: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET
Future of Work and the Gender Digital Gap Roundtable: Leading the Pathway to Equity
AS/COA held a private roundtable as part of its Tech Series with Argentine business leaders, policymakers, and experts on the impact of technological changes on women’s employment.
AS/COA held a by-invitation-only roundtable as part of its Tech Series with an exclusive group of Argentine business leaders, senior policymakers, and experts focused on the impact of technological changes on women’s employment. The roundtable discussed how stakeholders can ensure that automation and the creation of tech-enabled jobs will result in opportunities to bridge the gender digital gap.
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/ Council of the Americas
- Facundo Gómez Minujín, Senior Country Officer, JP Morgan Argentina
- María Inés Baqué, Secretary of Digital Government and Technological Innovation
- Soledad Acuña, Minister of Education and Innovation, City of Buenos Aires
- Martin Migoya, Cofounder and CEO, Globant
- Melina Masnatta, Cofounder and CEO, Chicas en Tecnología