Roundtable: 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. ET
Future of Work and Diversity Roundtable: Leading the Way Towards Equality
AS/COA's Tech Series held an off-the-record discussion promoting public policies that advance diversity and inclusion particularly in science and technology.
AS/COA held a private roundtable discussion as part of its Tech Series to discuss strategies to ensure that women, people of color, and low-income groups (who are the most vulnerable to automation) are included in the workforce of the future. The roundtable promoted the adoption of public policies that advance diversity and inclusion particularly in science and technology.
- Randy Melzi, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- José Berenguer, President, J.P. Morgan Brasil
- Camila Achutti, CEO and Founder, Mastertech
- Ana Carolina Lafemina, Adjunct Secretary of Economic Development and Labor, City of São Paulo
- Alessandra Karine, Vice President of Marketing and Operations, Microsoft Brasil