11:00 am to 11:45 am ET
Anti-Corruption in Latin America: A 2023 Overview
Join AS/COA and Control Risks on June 27 for the launch of the fifth edition of the Capacity to Combat Corruption Index.
How effectively are Latin American countries detecting, punishing, and preventing corruption in 2023? AS/COA and Control Risks are launching the fifth edition of the Capacity to Combat Corruption (CCC) Index, assessing the performance of 15 Latin American countries. In this briefing, experts will give a regional overview and focus on results from Brazil, Mexico, and Panama.
- Geert Aalbers, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Control Risks
- Mário Braga, Senior Analyst, Control Risks @mariobraga_
- Lucía López Esquivelzeta, Associate Director, Control Risks
- Sebastián Fernández de Soto, Analyst, Control Risks
- Brian Winter, Vice President for Policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas @BrazilBrian