4:00 - 7:00 pm
The Regional CFO Forum in Miami.
2022 Regional CFO Forum: Miami
Latin American regional CFOs convened in-person in Miami for the first time since 2018 to discuss important topics affecting the finance sector.
More than 20 regional chief financial officers and senior finance executives from major multinational companies operating in Latin America gathered in Miami to discuss key topics concerning the evolution of the region's financial environment.
Main topics included an economic outlook of the Latin American region, as well as the priority areas CFOs are focusing on in today's evolving business environment.
Session I – 2023 Economic Outlook
A senior leader will provide an expert perspective on Latin America's economic landscape and expectations for 2023.
- Claudio Irigoyen, Head of Latin America Economics, Equities and Fixed Income & FX Strategy, Bank of America
Session II – BRAVO CFO Dialogues: The Evolving Role of CFOs & Challenges Ahead for 2023
The role of the CFOs has evolved from managing a company’s P&L to becoming a key advisor in making important strategic business decisions. As a result, CFOs now play a dynamic role not only in delivering on the business’ bottom line, but also in supporting its digital transformation and talent organization. In addition, the impact of political elections in multiple Latin American countries and looming economic recession has contributed to an uncertain regulatory environment. How are regional CFOs balancing these responsibilities in today’s challenging environment?
- Alessandra Miranda, CFO Latin America and Caribbean, Diageo
- Darren Cantrelle, Vice President of Finance, Latin America and Caribbean Division, FedEx Express
- Felipe Sousa, CFO, Research & Innovation North America, L'Oréal
- Ian Graham, CFO, Latin America and Caribbean Division, Mastercard (Moderator)