8:30 am–11:30 am Bogotá
9:30 am–12:30 pm New York
2021 Latin American Cities Conferences: Bogotá
AS/COA and ANIF will host a virtual edition of their Colombia conference on July 28.
How Can Colombia's Economy Find Its Way Out of a Complex Moment?
Americas Society/Council of the Americas, in partnership with ANIF, will host its twenty-fifth annual Bogotá conference. This year's conference will be held virtually.
This conference will be presented in Spanish and is complimentary. The conference webcast will be open to the public. To participate, please register beforehand.
Our Bogotá conference will bring together outside and local expert voices, as well as key government officials to discuss the country’s economic outlook in light of current political developments and the upcoming legislative and presidential elections. Panelists will also share their views for reactivating the country’s economy after COVID-19.
- José Manuel Restrepo, Minister of Finance, Colombia @jrestrp
- Alfredo Calvo, Senior Director & Sector Lead, Financial Institutions Ratings, S&P Global Ratings
- Sylvia Escovar, Former President, Terpel
- José Ignacio López, Executive Managing Director and Head of Economic Research, Corficolombiana @JoseILopez
- Renzo Merino, Vice-President – Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group, Moody’s Investors Service
- Benjamin Ramsey, Head, Latin America Economic Research and Chief Economist for Colombia, J.P. Morgan
- Mauricio Santa Maria, President, ANIF @MSantamariaS
- María Fernanda Suárez, Former Minister of Mines and Energy, Colombia
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
Conference Information: Guillermo Zubillaga | email@example.com | 1-917-544-4308
Sponsorship Opportunities: Ana Calderon | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8358
COA Corporate Membership: Miranda Gastelum | email@example.com
Note: View a list of COA corporate members.
Press Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.