- Paola Avila, Chair, Border Trade Alliance, Vice President, San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Karan Bhatia, Vice President, Government Affairs & Policy, General Electric
- James Blanchard, Former U.S. Ambassador to Canada; Partner, DLA Piper
- Laura Dawson, Director, Canada Institute, Wilson Center
- Drew Dilkens, Mayor of Windsor
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- Kevin Faulconer, Mayor of San Diego
- Juan Manuel Gastélum, Mayor of Tijuana
- Don Iveson, Mayor of Edmonton
- Michael Kergin, Former Canadian Ambassador to the U.S.; Senior Advisor, Bennett Jones LLP
- Arturo Sarukhan, Former Mexican Ambassador to the U.S.
- Earl Anthony Wayne, Former U.S. Ambassador to Mexico; Public Policy Fellow, Mexico Institute, Wilson Center
- Christopher Wilson, Deputy Director, Mexico Institute, Wilson Center
Divided in three panels, the event hosted by the Wilson Center and Council of the Americas in Washington, DC addressed what withdrawal from the pact would mean for job growth, competitiveness, and North America's geopolitics. City mayors, former ambassadors and business leaders from the three NAFTA countries discussed the pending issues for the current talks and what's at stake for the region's economy should NAFTA negotiations fail.