Friday, October 30, 2015
- Ileana Díaz Fernández, Professor, Center for the Study of the Cuban Economy, University of Havana; Visiting Scholar, Institute of Latin American Studies, Columbia University
- Ricardo Torres Pérez, Professor, Center for the Study of the Cuban Economy, University of Havana; Visiting Scholar, Center for Latin American and Latino Studies, American University
- German Rios, Corporate Director of Strategic Affairs, CAF - Development Bank of Latin America (moderator)
Two visiting scholars from the University of Havana discuss the U.S.-Cuba rapprochment in the context of Cuba's economic reforms.
- Watch more videos of the conference "Cuba: The Year in Review and a Look to the Future."
- Learn more about AS/COA's Cuba Working Group.