- Anton Edmunds, Ambassador/Permanent Representative, Permanent Mission of St. Lucia to the OAS
- Mark Feierstein, Senior Advisor, Latin America, Albright Stonebridge Group, and former Senior Director, Western Hemisphere Affairs, National Security Council
- Jennifer Loten, Ambassador/Permanent Representative, Permanent Mission of Canada to the OAS
- Francisco Toro, Founder and Editor, Caracas Chronicles
- Jackson Diehl, Deputy Editorial Page Editor, The Washington Post (moderator)
Panelists assessed results of a May 31 OAS meeting on Venezuela, the state of the country's humanitarian crisis, and the role of international organizations and other countries in engaging in dialogue and applying international pressure for a peaceful government transition.