- Luis Almagro, Secretary General, Organization of American States
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (interviewer)
- Patrick D. Duddy, Former U.S. Ambassador to Venezuela; Director, Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies, Duke University
- Hannah Dreier, Venezuela Correspondent, Associated Press
- Roger Noriega, Visiting Researcher, American Enterprise Institute
- Antonio Mora, Journalist and former Anchor, Al Jazeera America (moderator)
Americas Society/Council of the Americas and the American Enterprise Institute held a discussion with diplomats and experts on what's at stake when it comes to recovering and restoring democracy in Venezuela. Panelists spoke about oil, civil rights, and influences from other Latin American countries and the United States via traditional diplomacy and Twitter.