- Michelle Bachelet, President of Chile
- Pedro Pablo Kuczynski, President of Peru
- Juan Manuel Santos, President of Colombia
- Ildefonso Guajardo, Economy Secretary, Mexico
- Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, Chief International Correspondent, CNBC (moderator)
In conjunction with the 71st UN General Assembly debate in New York, presidents of Chile, Colombia, and Peru, along with Mexico's economy secretary, came together to talk about investment and how to spur productivity and capital integration in their countries, while also touching on the possibility of a Donald Trump presidency and the political scenario in Venezuela.