- Beatriz G. Sanchez, Head of Private Wealth Management for Latin America, Goldman Sachs
- Catherine Smith, SVP, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel, and Secretary, Brightstar Corp.
- Liliana Gonzalez, Senior Regional Business Director, Aortic and Peripheral Disease Management, Medtronic
- Jackie Nespral, Anchor, NBC 6 News (moderator)
During the Second Women’s Hemispheric Network Forum in Miami on January 16, private-sector leaders told their personal stories on reaching top positions in their fields and advised younger female professionals on steps women can take to balance their personal lives with building a career, setting professional goals, and thriving in male-dominated business cultures. When explaining her own criteria to reach career goals, Brightstar's Catherine Smith advised: "Perfection is being the best that you can be."
- Read a summary of the 2nd Women's Hemispheric Network Forum in Miami.
- Watch interviews with speakers and participants on the sidelines of the conference.
- Learn more about the AS/COA Women's Hemispheric Network.