- Denisse Rodriguez-Olivari, Doctoral Candidate, Humboldt University
- Samuel Rotta, Executive Director, Proética
- Nicolás Urrutia, Senior Analyst, Control Risks
- Roberto Simon, Senior Director and Head of the Anti-Corruption Working Group, AS/COA (moderator)
Peru made progress with its score in the 2020 Capacity to Combat Corruption (CCC) Index, co-authored by AS/COA and Control Risks. Experts from the country discussed the state of the anti-corruption movement and how the COVID-19 pandemic might affect not only arrests and investigations, but also future budget allocations to the judiciary system, given that forecasts predict Peru could suffer a GDP contraction of 12 percent.
- Learn more about the AS/COA Anti-Corruption Working Group.
- Access the 2020 Capacity to Combat Corruption Index.