- Geert Aalbers, Senior Partner, Control Risks
- Thelma Aldana, Attorney General, Guatemala
- Alan Clutterbuck, President and Co-founder, Fundación Red de Acción Política
- Claudio X. González, President and Co-Founder, Mexicanos contra la Corrupción y la Impunidad
- Sérgio Moro, Federal Judge, Brazil
- Brian Winter, Vice President of Policy, AS/COA; Editor-in-Chief, Americas Quarterly (moderator)
What are the next steps and policies needed to continue making gains on anti-corruption movements in Latin America? At the Americas Quarterly's conference, experts and Latin American leaders from Brazil, Guatemala, and Mexico discussed measures needed in the public and private sectors, as well as changes in societies' culture. Top issues, panelists concurred, include rooting out illicit financing of political parties and campaigns. collaborating with international agencies, and ensuring freedom of the press.