- Alexandra Aguirre, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Giannina Marin, Deputy General Counsel for HispAm, American Tower
- Juliana Sguerra, Managing Director and Partner, Bogotá, BCG
- Ragnhild Melzi, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
AS/COA's Women Hemispheric Network hosted a panel discussion with experts about supporting working parents to advance their careers while balancing the demands of family, home, and work. Juliana Sguerra presented the results of Boston Consulting Group's study Making the Workplace Work for Dual-Career Couples, an ongoing report that provides recommendations for companies to support working parents. Panelists also talked about strategies for companies and families during the current critical time.
- Learn more about AS/COA Women Hemispheric Network.
- Watch more videos about making the workplace more equal for women.