- Yanik Dumont-Baron, Washington Correspondent, French CBC
- Kenneth Frankel, President, Canadian Council for the Americas
- Jonathan Kay, Editor-in-chief, Walrus Magazine
- Nik Nanos, Founder, Nanos Research; Global Fellow, Canada Institute
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- Laura Dawson, Director, Canada Institute, Wilson Center (moderator)
On October 19, Canada will elect a new prime minsiter and members of the lower house of Parliament. Council of the Americas, the Canada Institute at the Wilson Center, and the Canadian Council for the Americas held a public program featuring analysts that discussed the potential outcomes of the federal election and the implications for both domestic politics and foreign relations with the Americas.