According to the International Monetary Fund, Latin America’s growth is expected to be negative for the second consecutive year. This will not only have economic consequences for the next years, but also the region as a whole will experience important challenges: lower fiscal revenue, capital flight, depreciating currencies, weaker demand for exports, etc. But what does it mean for law firms?
Join the YPA and New York University's Latino Law Students Association (LaLSA) for a panel discussion with leading law practitioners on the consequences of economic recession for lawyers practicing in the region.
- Todd Crider, Partner, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Maurizio Levi-Minzi, Partner, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Marcio Mello Silva Baptista, Partner, TozziniFreire
- Francesca Odell, Partner, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Ana Demel, Adjunct Professor of Law at NYU School of Law (moderator)
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org