In partnership with Florida International University's College of Business, AS/COA hosted a discussion and white paper launch on the linkages between multinational corporations (MNCs) and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) driving growth and competition in Latin America.
The discussion explored the types of synergistic linkages that enhance competitiveness, growth, and innovation throughout Latin America and presented the best practices for greater cooperation and collaboration between MNCs and SMEs in the region.
- Steve Donovan, Head of Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citi Latin America
- Jerry Haar, PhD, Professor and Executive Director, Office of Executive & Professional Education, College of Business, Florida International University
- Pablo Signorelli, Vice President, Global Channels & General Business LAC, SAP
- Romaine Seguin, President of UPS International, Americas Region
- Sebastian Valverde, Managing Director, Google, SpLatam
- Nancy Anderson Bolton, Senior Director, AS/COA Miami (moderator)