AS/COA, in partnership with JA Americas and the Florida International University College of Business, hosted a roundtable on the importance of workforce development in the Americas.
Discussion leaders shared perspectives and best practices for at-risk youth and vocational training, creating eduactional curriculums that match business and government needs; integrating recent graduates into the workforce, and upskilling or retaining mid-career and senior executives.
- Ana Paula Assis, General Manager, IBM
- Jose Brousset, Board Chair, JA Americas
- Alberto Bustamante, Director of Education, Microsoft Latin America
- Leonardo Martellotto, President, JA Americas Region
- Claudio Muruzábal, President, SAP Latin America & Caribbean
- Nancy Anderson Bolton, Senior Director, AS/COA Miami