12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET
Ben Franklin Diplomatic Reception Room. (Image: Mark Finkenstaedt)
Save the Date: 51st Annual Washington Conference on the Americas Luncheon
Council of the Americas will hold an in-person event at the U.S. Department of State as part of our annual conference.
Please join us for an in-person luncheon at the U.S. Department of State's Ben Franklin Reception Room.
A continuation of the highly successful May 4 virtual conference, this event will afford our members the opportunity to gather together to hear from soon-to-be-confirmed speakers.
The May 4 event featured, among others:
- Kamala D. Harris, U.S. Vice President
- Antony Blinken, U.S. Secretary of State
- Gina Raimondo, U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security
- Katherine Tai, U.S. Trade Representative
- John Kerry, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, U.S. Department of State
You can view the speaker presentations from the virtual conference here.
Stay tuned for updates on the luncheon! Registration will be limited and requires a fee. For more information, email Stephanie Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org