AS/COA, in partnership with JA Americas, hosted a roundtable discussion on closing the skills gap in Latin America, addressing best practices for collaboration between government, private sector, civil society, and educational institutions to encourage effective talent development and technology training.
- Nancy Anderson Bolton. Senior Director, AS/COA Miami
- Jose Brousset, Board Chair, JA Americas
- Eduardo Padrón, President, Miami Dade College
- Claudio Muruzábal, President, SAP Latin America & Caribbean
- Monica Flores, Regional Managing Director, Latin America, ManpowerGroup
- Smeldy Ramirez Rufino, Private Sector Development Specialist, Multilateral Investment Fund, Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- Asheesh Advani, CEO, JA Worldwide
- Laura Maydon, Managing Director, Endeavor Miami
- Rajendra Sisodia, Professor, Babson College
- Gustavo Sorgente, Managing Director of Central America, Northern South America, and Caribbean Region, Cisco Systems
For more information, please contact Francisco Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-779-4816.