AS/COA held a by-invitation-only roundtable with a select group of Mexican government officials, business leaders, and policy experts. This members-only roundtable provided a forum for the public and private sectors to discuss joint actions to promote the digital economy as we come out of the COVID-19 crisis. This discussion was held in Spanish.
- Gisela San Juan, General Director of Innovation, Office of the President, Mexico
- Leonardo Álvarez Córdova, General Director for Innovation, Services and Internal Trade, Ministry of the Economy
- Francisco Arias Vásquez, Head of the Tax Revenue Policy Unit, Ministry of Finance
- Ana Paula Peñalva, Senior Public Policy Associate, Uber
- Héctor Valtierra, National Technology Officer, Microsoft
- Ragnhild Melzi, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas