12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
U.S. Ambassadors to the Caribbean. (Image: Gort Productions)
Private Program: U.S. Ambassadors to the Caribbean Nations
Top U.S. diplomats to Caribbean nations shared perspectives and recent developments in the private sector.
AS/COA hosted a private, off-the-record meeting in Miami with the U.S. Ambassadors various Caribbean countries, including Guyana, Jamaica, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, and Barbados & Eastern Caribbean. Speakers provided a broad outlook on Caribbean trade, economic, and energy issues, as well as detailing opportunities for doing business.
- Candace A. Bond, U.S. Ambassador to Trinidad and Tobago
- Robert J. Faucher, U.S. Ambassador to Suriname
- Sarah-Ann Lynch, U.S. Ambassador to Guyana
- N. Nickolas Perry, U.S. Ambassador to Jamaica
- Linda S. Taglialatela, U.S. Ambassador to Barbados & Eastern Caribbean
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President & Head of the Washington Office, AS/COA (moderator)