AS/COA hosted a private, off-the-record meeting with the U.S. ambassadors to the Caribbean nations and a group of senior business and community leaders in Miami.
- Robin S. Bernstein, U.S. Ambassador to the Dominican Republic
- Linda S. Taglialatela, U.S. Ambassador to Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean
- Karen Lynn Williams, U.S. Ambassador to Suriname
- John W. McIntyre, Deputy Chief of Mission to Trinidad and Tobago
- Stephanie Bowers, Chargé d'Affaires at the U.S. Embassy in the Bahamas
- Katherine D. Dueholm, Director, Office of Caribbean Affairs, U.S. Department of State
For more information, please contact Francisco Martinez | email@example.com | 305-779-4816