4–5 pm ET
Making Sustainable Development a Reality in the Amazon
Experts joined a panel discussion about sustainable economic opportunities in the rainforest.
Conservation is good for the planet, but it’s also a smart business strategy. This event will showcase experts’ experiences doing business in the Amazon, existing sustainable economic opportunities, and the barriers entrepreneurs face in the region. Join us in launching the new Americas Quarterly issue, which will illustrate why the rainforest is more valuable to Brazil and other countries when it’s standing.
- Andrea Álvares, Chief Brand, Innovation, International, and Sustainability Officer, Natura @AndreaAlvares
- Marina Grossi, President, Brazilian Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Denis Minev, CEO, Bemol; Angel investor in sustainable Amazon projects @dminev
- Beto Veríssimo, Co-Founder, Imazon
- Brian Winter, Editor-in-Chief, Americas Quarterly @brazilbrian (moderator)
To register, please contact Leonie Rauls at: email@example.com
For press inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org