12 pm to 1 pm ET
High-Impact Partnerships: Breaking Down the Skills Gap in LatAm
Watch this regional leaders' discussion on how organizations can leverage technological innovation and forge multi-sector partnerships to empower youth.
In collaboration with Junior Achievement (JA) Americas, Council of the Americas presents a conversation focused on the impact and scalability of best practices among private sector actors working to advance workforce development in Latin America.
This panel of regional leaders gathered in Miami on August 10 to discuss the key factors underlying the growing skills deficit in the region. This gap eventually materializes into youth unemployment, growing social inequities, and talent shortages for the private sector.
- Martín Burt, Executive Director, Fundación Paraguaya
- Nelly Cetera, Partnerships Development Assistant & JA Alumna, JA Americas
- Carolina Dolan Chandler, Chief Digital Officer, Globant
- Sean Summers, Executive Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, Mercado Libre
- Moderator: Noël Zemborain, President, JA Americas
Sponsorship Opportunities: Mercedes Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org