As countries turn their attention to the recovery phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, governments and industries are already looking to the future to improve preparedness and delivery of health services. Technological advancements will make innovative practices, including telemedicine, become an even more important feature for health systems to meet patient demands.
Join AS/COA's Healthcare Series for an expert panel that will discuss the future of health systems in Latin America and the Caribbean in a world where telehealth will become the new normal post-COVID-19.
- Rolf Hoenger, Area Head, Roche Latin America @RocheLatam
- Fernando Pedro, Chief Medical Officer, Amil
- Hugo Villegas, President, Latin America, Medtronic @MDTLATAM
- James Fitzgerald, Director, Health Systems and Services, Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization @fitzgerjf
- Felicia Knaul, Director, University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas and Professor, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine @FeliciaKnaul
- Ferdinando Regalia, Chief, Social Protection and Health Division, Inter-American Development Bank @the_IDB @BIDgente
Read the Speaker Bios
The log-in details will be shared with registrants prior to the video conference.
To register, please contact us at email@example.com.
June 03, 2020
As Latin America becomes the new global coronavirus epicenter, public health experts and private healthcare leaders discussed how technology advances and regional coordination might improve healthcare in the region....