6–7 pm ET
Career Advancement and Post-Pandemic Networking
Join Young Professionals of the Americas for a panel on the new world of work and participate in break-out sessions with industry leaders.
As many companies and organizations contemplate what post-pandemic work will look like, thousands of graduate students are finishing their programs on Zoom and other video-conference platforms. Without the opportunity for traditional networking and internships, many graduating students are pondering how to launch their careers in this new and changing environment.
Join YPA as we discuss this new world of work and networking with a diverse panel representing various job sectors. The event will feature exclusive breakout sessions where attendees can meet and discuss the challenges and opportunities of the new world of work with our speakers.
- Tyler Crowe, Manager of International Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Global Innovation Policy Center
- Christine Gomes, Canada Desk Officer, U.S. Department of Commerce's International Trade Administration
- Melanie Kaplan, Corporate Public Policy Manager
- Jade Tjon, Representative for Suriname, Executive Board of the Inter-American Development Bank
- Sarah Tralins, Manager for Global Programs, US Trade and Development Agency
- Andrés Varona, Business development specialist, White & Case LLP
This event is open to both YPA members and non-members. The conversations will be off-the-record.
For registration information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a member yet? Join YPA today for access to this event and our networking and social events, such as private art fair tours, concerts, and intimate talks with industry leaders around professional development.
Want to learn more about events like this? Sign up for the YPA mailing list.