For the eighteenth consecutive year, AS/COA will host four chief economists from the Fundación de Investigaciones Económicas Latinoamericanas (FIEL), a leading think tank based in Argentina. Experts will discuss the current outlook and prospects, with each speaker focusing on a different aspect of Argentina's economy.
- Daniel Artana, Chief Economist, FIEL, Presentation: “Argentina: Fiscal and External Challenges” @ArtanaDaniel
- Juan Luis Bour, Chief Economist, FIEL, Presentation: “Stagflation” @Fundacion_FIEL
- Fernando Navajas, Chief Economist, FIEL, Presentation: “High-frequency Data on Prices: Do worry, don’t be happy” @Fundacion_FIEL
- Santiago Urbiztondo, Chief Economist, FIEL, Presentation: “Regulation of Public Utilities: Halfway crossing the river” @Fundacion_FIEL
- Ragnhild Melzi, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (moderator)
Registration: This event is complementary for all AS, COA, and YPA members. $15.00 for all non-members.
Prior registration is required.
This program is part of Americas Society/Council of the Americas’ Argentina Series, which aims to discuss critical issues, challenges, and opportunities facing Argentina in 2019.
Event Information: Alexia Braun | firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-212-277-8364
Sponsorship Opportunities: Ana Calderon | email@example.com | 212-277-8358
Membership Information: Mila Fontana | firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-277-8374
Note: View a list of COA corporate members.
Press Inquiries: email@example.com
Cancellation: Please contact Juan Serrano-Badrena at firstname.lastname@example.org before 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 1.
May 02, 2019
Though the worst of the country's recession is over, it's essential for the next government to implement structural reforms....