12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET
Ben Franklin Diplomatic Reception Room. (Image: Mark Finkenstaedt)
51st Annual Washington Conference on the Americas Luncheon
Council of the Americas will hold an in-person event as part of our annual conference.
Council of the Americas will hold a by invitation only in-person luncheon at the Mexican Cultural Institute.
A continuation of the highly successful May 4 virtual conference, this event will afford our members the opportunity to gather together to hear from soon-to-be-confirmed speakers.
The May 4 event featured, among others:
- Kamala D. Harris, U.S. Vice President
- Antony Blinken, U.S. Secretary of State
- Gina Raimondo, U.S. Secretary of Commerce
- Alejandro Mayorkas, U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security
- Katherine Tai, U.S. Trade Representative
- John Kerry, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, U.S. Department of State
You can view the speaker presentations from the virtual conference here.
Look for information forthcoming shortly about the 52nd Washington Conference on the Americas in 2022 and make plans to join us then.
For sponsorship information, email Stephanie Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org