THIS FORUM IS AT CAPACITY AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
AS/COA will hold its third annual Women’s Hemispheric Network Forum in Miami to connect public- and private-sector leaders across industries and generations. Participants will include representatives from the Council of the America’s corporate members, AS/COA’s Young Professional of the Americas (YPA) and other leaders in the community.
- Liliana Ayalde, U.S. Ambassador to Brazil
- Jordi Botifoll, President, Latin America, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Maria Eugenia Brizuela de Avila, Board Member, INCAE Business School; Former Regional Director of Corporate Sustainability, HSBC Latin America; Former Foreign Minister of El Salvador
- Jane Fraser, CEO, Citi Latin America
- Sonia Garcia-Romero, Managing Director & Investment Team Lead, J.P. Morgan Private Bank Latin America
- Donna J. Hrinak, President, Latin America & Caribbean, Boeing Company
- Felicia Knaul, Director, Miami Institute for the Americas (MIA), University of Miami
- Patricia Menéndez-Cambó, Vice President and Secretary, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- Arlene Amitirigala, Head of Communications, Diageo WestLAC (moderator)
- Ramiro Prudencio, President & CEO, Burson-Marsteller Latin America (moderator)
- Alexandra Aguirre, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Antonio Ferreira, International Vice President, Janssen Latin America, Johnson & Johnson
- Ana M. Guevara, President, AVENTI Associates
- Rachel Samren, Executive Vice President, External Affairs, Millicom
- Jill J. Otto, Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Private Bank Latin America
- Alexandra Villoch, President & Publisher, Miami Herald Media Company
*Additional table leaders to be confirmed
This event is by invitation only.
January 22, 2016
What is a woman from Scotland doing in Miami running the Latin American business of a U.S. bank?...
February 02, 2016
Prepare for your next finance interview with these tips and talking points....
February 08, 2016
Women often hesitate when it comes to asking for a raise or promotion. We share tips from women leaders about speaking up....