9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
2019 LABA Conference
2023 Latin American Business Conference
Hear from private and public sector leaders about the current business climate in the region, with a focus on innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship.
Join the Latin American Business Association (LABA) at the 2023 Annual LABA Conference: Insights from Top Leaders in LatAm. This event will be hosted by NYU Stern and Columbia Business School, in partnership with Young Professionals of the Americas.
For over ten years, the Latin American Business Associations (LABA) at CBS and NYU Stern have positioned their Latin America Business Conference as one of the most anticipated forums to discuss the pressing issues, challenges, and achievements of the region.
This year, the conference will focus on critical topics for business in Latin America and bring together leaders from important firms like JP Morgan, AeroMexico, Across, Credijusto, and more, who will discuss venture capital and entrepreneurship, economic and political outlook in Latin America, and ESG businesses and impact investments in Latin America.
- Alfonso Eyzaguirre, CEO, JP Morgan Latin America & Canada
- Rafael de Haro, Co-founder and Managing Partner, COMETA
- David Portiz, Co-founder and Co-CEO, Covalto
- Rafael Costa, Co-founder and General Partner, Across Capital
- Gabriel Vasquez, Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Damaris Mendoza, Partner, 500 LatAm
- Susan Segal, President and CEO, AS/COA
- Javier Arrigunaga, Chairman of the Board, Aeroméxico
- José Luis Daza, Founder and CIO, QFR Capital Management
- Farah Khan, Managing Partner, L Catterton
- Carlos Manuel Upegui Echavarría, Founding Team and Chief Growth Officer, Frubana
- Michael Harrington, Partner and Head of Strategy and the Americas, Actis
- David Muñoz, CEO, Creditú
- Enrique Peñalosa, Former Mayor, City of Bogota
- Alberto Calderón, CEO, Anglo Gold Ashanti
Early bird rates until February 12:
- Non-LABA members: $60
- AS/COA and YPA members: $45
After February 12:
- LABA members from NYU or CBS: $60
- YPA members: $65
- Others: $80
YPA is offering a 25% discount in our memberships to all of the conference attendees. Contact us if you are interested: email@example.com
Become a Member
Members of Young Professionals of the Americas (YPA) represent a diverse spectrum of professional sectors, including venture capital and finance, fashion, government, design, consulting, law, and the arts. Membership includes exclusive access to our networking and social events, such as private art fair tours, concerts, and intimate talks with industry leaders around professional development.
YPA currently has active chapters in New York, Miami, and Washington, DC.